Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's about time!






Hello everyone! My mass emailing of pictures was getting a bit out of hand so this will be a much easier way of sharing our family's photos. Ashley and Ella are getting excited for Halloween - Ashley and I frequently talk about our favorite part of Halloween or what we think Halloween night might be like. We are very into the anticipation of holidays. Here are some of the pictures we took in our backyard of the girls in their costumes. It is almost impossible to get the two of them to sit still long enough to take a picture together...even when being bribed with candy! We're going to have to work on that!

2 comments:

Mammo said...

You have the cutest kids I ever saw! Their costumes are darling! I love the crispness of focus and the depth of color. You are an excellent photographer already Jaymie! Can't wait for the next installment...
Love you!
Mom

zzulie79 said...

These pic's are killing me, seriously. The girls costumes are adorable. I need to get me a camera like yours. LOL. Missing you!