Monday, November 26, 2007

Poor Tired Child



Ella has done it again! Ella is not big on sleeping (which is unfortunate because I am), so I was really suprised when she fell asleep while eating lunch the other day. On a normal day there is a lot of random screaming, throwing of dishes off the high chair, and a number of other loud activities going on while eating lunch, which means I'm usually well informed of what's going on, even if I'm not in the room. I got Ella and Ashley all situated with their lunches and then ran upstairs to switch out some laundry. I was only up there a few minutes, but noticed it was entirely too quiet downstairs so I stopped what I was doing and went down to check on the girls. I was so surprised to see Ella sound asleep with a mouthful of food! I guess I used to routinely fall asleep, face first, in my dinner a lot when I was Ella's age, so maybe it's in my genes somewhere. Who knows, but I thought it was pretty funny!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

That's so sad, and yet I'm so glad someone else's children do that. Especially yours, because I just can't imagine your girls being anything but perfect angels!