Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yes we're still alive!

Okay, it has been almost three months since I've posted anything at all! I don't know how the time has gone by so quickly, but here we are mid February. I need to start somewhere so I guess I'll start where I left off right before Christmas.

Every once in a while Ashley wants to "make a restaurant" and surprise Derek when he gets home from work. She gets all into it and tells me what needs to be on the menu and how much everything will cost. She always insists the name of our restaurant should be Veggies (which I think originated from Chevy's because she thinks it is called Vechies - now our restaurant has made one more morph to become Veggies) and loves being the waitress. She takes waitressing very seriously and knows all the lingo and everything. I have to say the whole thing is pretty cute. Here are some of the pictures from one of our "Veggie" nights.



The beautiful entrance to our restaurant (yeah, these pictures are old - can you tell by the Christmas lights and wreath).







Ashley bringing Derek his food after seating him.






This is the menu we came up with.






Our cute little waitress bringing Derek his dessert.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

You are the BEST mom. Seriously, making it "real" would never have crossed my mind. Your girls are lucky! :)