Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sisterly Love


This one perfectly captures Ella's hugs which can be somewhat painful at times!

I was cleaning the kitchen the other day and Ashley and Ella were over in the corner giving each other kisses and "big daddy" hugs (that's Ashley's phrase meaning the biggest thing in the whole world), and laughing hysterically. Ella thinks Ashley is the funniest person to walk the face of the earth, and Ashley loves the fact that Ella thinks she's so funny. They have their moments of fighting, but overall they really are each others best friend. It is so fun to watch the two of them play together because Ella copies exactly whatever Ashley does and Ashley loves bossing around her little toadie. I'm so glad we have our two sweet girls!!!

7 comments:

Behunin Family said...

Aren't sisters the best?!? I'm so glad we got 2 girls first- it's so fun to watch them love eachother. Your girls are too sweet. I love the painful hug shot. :)

Laura said...

What gorgeous genuine shots of your sweet girls. Oh how I wish Emma could have a sister!!

rawhide said...

i love your pictures!!!! you are going to have to beat the boys off with sticks when they get older!!!

Darby Family said...

Nimer you are getting amazing at this photography thing. I am so impressed. Your girls are so lucky to have each other. I know that my best friend is my sister.

zzulie79 said...

Jaymie, you are GOOD friend!! I would seriously pay you to take pictures of my baby's. I am gonna be in California in July, will you be down at all?

BusyMama said...

Jaymie!! Your pictures made me tear up. You are incredibly talented, my dear.

Melanie said...

Jaymie, you are doing so awesome! These are beautiful!!!