Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Couple Recent Pictures







As many of you know, my girls and I have been taken turns being sick since Christmas. Every time I get the urge to take more pictures I look at the dark circles under my girls eyes or the dead expression on their face and decide I had better wait until later. Yesterday I finally got to take a few pictures of them. Even though neither one of them were very happy about having to sit still long enough for me to snap a few shots, I managed to get a few keepers. Hopefully we'll stop getting sick and I can start taking pictures a little more frequently.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Please, please, please will you take some pictures of Aidan for me?????? You are a great photographer Jaymie!!

Jaymie said...

Of course I would love to take some pictures of Aidan! I just can't promise that they will turn out well - buy hey, I'll try! I'll call you and we'll figure out a good time next week.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I just saw your link on April H.'s blog. It was so fun to go way back and catch up with you and your cute family! Your pictures you have taken are REALLY GOOD!!! You have a real talent! Loved them...just wish we were closer so I could get you to take some for me! Take care!

BusyMama said...

Ummm....could your daughters be any more beautiful?

Carol said...

You truly have a couple of the most beautiful little girls ever! And you're a fabulous photographer--you should be teaching the special interest photo class instead of me! And really, there are 2 more photo classes scheduled so if you'd like to come and divulge some of your knowledge for the class, please do! Give me a call if you're interested.