Thursday, June 26, 2008

I did it!!!

I finally did it! I took the plunge and chopped off my hair. I was a little nervous about doing it, but I have to admit that it has been really nice not having to take care of so much hair - and plus it feels so much cooler! So here is how it went...

I started out with this...




Then took off a little of this... (a 14 inch pony tail plus another 3 inches or so and then massive amounts of razoring)






And ended up with this... (yes I know I look really funky and weird in this picture)







Crazy! I still can't believe I did it! I'm not quite sure how to do my hair yet which is a problem, but hopefully that will come with time. I guess we'll all see!

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love it! Honestly, you look like a whole new you- but it's awesome! So glad you were willing to try something new, it's so cute!

BusyMama said...

Wow! It looks wonderful! And someone will be lucky to get your beautiful hair.

Nat and Dave said...

I LOVE IT! You are one brave chicky! WOW!! how did you have the guts to do that!?? It looks so cute!! Seriously! Do you love it? Are you having withdrawls? I remember when I cute my hair like that and I took a shower for the firs time it was the weirdest feeling in the world when I went to ring out my hair I was like WO..where is the hair! It looks too cute.. i really really love it! Can't wait to see it in person!

Clara said...

Of course you look beautiful! What a great new look for you!

rawhide said...

your new hair cute is so cute!!!!! i think it makes you look younger and more free. i´m still trying to figure out what to do with my hair and i´m 28....i need a new look.

Bybee family said...

Love it!! You look super cute!

Chelsea said...

You are smokin hot with that new hair. I love it!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jayme! I just found your blog! I love your hair, it is super cute! Send me your email address and I can invite you to my blog (it's private). ashoach@gmail.com