Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Grapenuts

You'll never guess which cereal Ashley and Ella are loving these days...GRAPENUTS!!! What kid loves grapenuts?! I mean, I like them but I'm an adult and it seems to fit - but a 4 1/2 and a 1 1/2 year old? I can't complain because that's about as healthy as it gets when it comes to breakfast cereal. I guess they're just making up for the lack of nutrition in their diet during the rest of the day! Oh yeah, and they decided they like to snack on shredded wheat (the whole wheat kind) during the day and Ashley recently didn't eat any of the cupcakes we made because they were "bad for her body" - we threw away the whole batch! Where is this coming from? Derek and I haven't really been talking about anything health related lately - I'm sure this stint will end quickly so I need to enjoy it while it lasts!!!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Remember the commercials that said "try it for a week!" I remember BEGGING my mom to get it. We were totally poor, so getting just any kind of cereal was a rare treat. I seriously went with her and begged at the store until she broke down and told me if she bought it I had to eat the whole thing. I was convinced I'd love it as much as the people on the TV. So I got a jumbo sized box.
I ate about 1/2 a bite and then took it to the neighbors house and "donated" it to them.
I'm amazed your girls like it. I'd rather go hungry.