Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What should I do with my hair?

Okay, I've been considereing cutting my hair. I'm not sure still if I should, but I'm just getting so sick of how long it takes to wash and dry it. I'm not one of those lucky people (like my gorgeous sister) who can just let their hair air dry and have it look good. My hair turns all frizzy and crazy! Anyway, everytime I workout it's a big ordeal to wash all that hair and dry it - I'm just sick of it. I was thinking of cutting my hair pretty short, but I'm afraid I'll go into shock once it's done. I've had long hair most of my life except for a few times that I've cut it to my shoulders. I'm not sure if I should do it or not. Part of me thinks, just do it because hair grows back and it might look good, but another part of me is afraid of the melt down that might occur post cut. Any opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of getting my hair cut like this picture, what do you think?


5 comments:

Bybee family said...

You should do it! Change like this is fun, and you're right, it will grow back. This is such cute bob.

Ashlee said...

Do it. It's empowering. I know this becuase I cut almost a foot off mine today. :)
And I've done quite a few drastic cuts- it's good for your soul.
I'll even do it for you! :) No pressure!!!
It will look cute any way you do it, but I love that picture you showed. Super easy to style, looks great and it's just a fun cut!

Good luck deciding. So far I'm enjoying my 1" long ponytail! :) You'd think I'd just give up the pony, but THAT would be too much!

Laura said...

You should TOTALLY do it Jaymie!! You would look amazing with that cut!

Chelsea said...

You are so gorgeous you'd look good with any haircut. I think this would look great on you. can't wait to see what you end up with!!!

Darby Family said...

Do it, do it! Very cute! I've love having my hair short. I think I'm going to cut mine a little shorter soon.