Friday, June 27, 2008

Wicked

All of us outside the theater (me, my dad, my sister Sarah, my Grandma Lillenberg, Mrs. Saggiani, Marisa Saggiani - my soon to be sister in law, and my mom).
Sarah and I outside Wicked.
Sarah and I by Billy Joel's star in Hollywood. Okay, so I'm not a dye hard Billy Joel fan or anything but I had to take a picture by a star to show where I was and Billy Joel happened to be the lucky star.
My Grandma and I outside the Pantages Theater.

While I was in California my family and I saw the Broadway play Wicked. It was so fun! The play was so adorable and just an all around good, clever show! The music was so incredible and the actors/ actresses were just as amazing! Whenever I see a Broadway play I always leave thinking, "Why can't I sing like that?" Their voices were soooo good! Now I can't wait to take Derek to go see it when it comes to Portland in March.

1 comment:

Bybee family said...

Ever since I read the book I've really wanted to see Wicked, I'm glad to know it's coming in March! Looks like you had a great time with family.